|Chronological and Political Information|
|Era||Rise of the Empire Era|
Ord Enisence was a Skrilling Jedi Master who hailed from the planet Agriworld-2079. During the Clone Wars, Enisence was killed by the Bounty Hunter Cad Bane while fighting the Separatist Alliance far away from the galactic capital of Coruscant. He was later impersonated by the Clawdite Cato Parasitti, who assisted Bane in stealing a holocron from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
Personality and Traits Edit
Being a Skrilling, Enisence had three nozzles wear his nose would have gone had he been a human. He also had humanoid fingers and his skin color was green. Enisence wore a unique type of tunic that was tan, and specially made to fit the size of his body. It is unknown what color lightsaber he wielded. When the shapeshifter transformed, her voice changed to that of Enisence, naturally. That is how we know he had a very deep, smooth, voice.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a Skrilling, Ord Enisence had powerful fingers with a crushing grip. He was proficient with both the Force and a lightsaber and possessed enough skill to become a Jedi Master.
- Cad Bane: Jedi Hunter (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars: The Holocron Heist (First appearance) (Corpse)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (Corpse)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: What Is a Sith Warrior? (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Template:FFCite (Indirect mention only)