|Chronological and Political Information|
|Era||Rise of the Empire Era|
|Affiliation||Corellian Engineering Corporation|
Jonash Solo was a Human male who was the firstborn son of Den and Tira Gama Solo and the twin brother of Tiion Sal-Solo. Married to Jaina Solo, he was father of Han Solo, making him the grandfather of Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo.
When he was an infant, he and his father were kidnapped by pirates during a raid on Tralus. He escaped and married a woman named Jaina. The two later had a son who he named Han Solo. Returning to his home planet, he began to work in the Corellian Engineering Corporation shipyards, building vessels such as YT-1300 Light Freighters. He wished he could leave his homeworld on such a ship, but was never able to afford to. As a father, he was never close to his son, but deeply cared for him. According to Solo, he was never close with his father. When the Clone Wars erupted between the Republic and the Separatist Alliance in 22 BBY, Jonash and his wife disappeared and were killed early in the war, rendering their seven year old Han as an orphan of sorts.
- The Paradise Snare (Indirect mention only)
- The Hutt Gambit (Indirect mention only)
- Rebel Dawn (Indirect mention only)
- The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett (Indirect mention only)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (First mentioned)
- Assault at Selonia (Indirect mention only)